Vision, Mission & Core Values
The Incarnate Word Academy School Board and the Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament are very pleased to unveil our new statement of Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
To Become an Image of Christ Within Our Community. To extend the legacy of the Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament, as leaders, partners, and advocates for our students and the adults who serve them; and to provide a community where all may grow in Christian wholeness and bear witness to the presence and love of Christ among us.
To Reflect Jesus the Teacher. We form students in a loving and challenging environment where the individual gifts of every student are recognized, celebrated, and developed as a reflection of Christ.
Our Core Values
Faith: Belief in Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Word, and His message of love for the world
- Dignity: Respect for the worth of every person and for life in all its forms, with special concern for the poor
- Compassion: Love, concern, and understanding in service of life-long learning
- Integrity: Honesty, justice, and consistency in all relationships
- Dedication: The pursuit of high standards of performance among teachers, students, and the school community
- Gratitude: Acceptance, nurturing, and celebration of individual gifts and talents
- Service: Recognition of God’s blessings and commitment to sharing them with others in school, family, Church, and community